Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Brighton school close to big prize
8:10am Tuesday 19th February 2013 in News
A school is within touching distance of a new £80,000 building.
Varndean School is down to the last six in a competition run by TES. The national competition sees schools compete for the chance to win the new building with votes coming from the public.
Varndean has submitted a 30-second video, annotated photo and slogan, which can be found on the TES website at tesconnect.com/building.
Staff are encouraging people to vote online to give the school the best chance of winning.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Fears man found dead in industrial estate 'skip' could have been accidentally crushed after getting in a bin
- Choccywoccydoodah counts cost of 'out of control' Brighton squat party
- Blonde-haired man on bike flashed at 12-year-old
- Police pay tribute to Community Support Officer who has stepped down after a 10 year career
- Man charged with shouting racist abuse at Asian shop staff
Comments are closed on this article.