Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Four-year-old injured and woman cut free in three-car Eastbourne crash
10:20am Tuesday 19th February 2013 in News
A four-year-old child was injured in a three car crash in Eastbourne.
The child suffered minor injuries in the collision which happened at 9.25am today (February 19) at the Lottbridge roundabout in Lottbridge Drove.
A woman in one of the cars was trapped and had to be released by fire and rescue.
Police said there were no reports of serious injury at this time but no further information was available at present.
- Fears man found dead in industrial estate 'skip' could have been accidentally crushed after getting in a bin
- Choccywoccydoodah counts cost of 'out of control' Brighton squat party
- Blonde-haired man on bike flashed at 12-year-old
- Police pay tribute to Community Support Officer who has stepped down after a 10 year career
- Man charged with shouting racist abuse at Asian shop staff
Comments are closed on this article.