A man was punched in the face as he walked home.
Sussex Police have just released information about the incident when a 20-year-old man was attacked in Rock-a-Nore Road in Hastings on Saturday, January 26, at around 11pm.
He was hit on the left side of the face, causing bruising and swelling which was treated at Conquest Hospital in St Leonards.
The suspect was part of a group of three men who are all described as white but with tanned skin, aged in their 30s, wearing dark clothing with hoods which were all worn up.
Anyone who witnessed the incident is asked to call 101, quoting serial 796 of 26/1.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Car bursts into flames in Brighton street and driver hot steps it away
- Heathrow vs Gatwick: £2bn snub to Sussex economy as runaway bid scuppered
- Opportunities missed to help suicidal agony aunt who killed herself
- Multi-million pound refurbishment for The Grand
- £100m laboratory would create 600 jobs and help produce next Nobel star