A man was punched in the face as he walked home.
Sussex Police have just released information about the incident when a 20-year-old man was attacked in Rock-a-Nore Road in Hastings on Saturday, January 26, at around 11pm.
He was hit on the left side of the face, causing bruising and swelling which was treated at Conquest Hospital in St Leonards.
The suspect was part of a group of three men who are all described as white but with tanned skin, aged in their 30s, wearing dark clothing with hoods which were all worn up.
Anyone who witnessed the incident is asked to call 101, quoting serial 796 of 26/1.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Four men arrested over armed raid
- More than 100 cannabis plants found
- Albion fan is banned after celebrating goal on pitch
- Cash boost will finance ‘exciting’ new schemes
- Sixth form college needs more room for science students