A man was punched in the face as he walked home.
Sussex Police have just released information about the incident when a 20-year-old man was attacked in Rock-a-Nore Road in Hastings on Saturday, January 26, at around 11pm.
He was hit on the left side of the face, causing bruising and swelling which was treated at Conquest Hospital in St Leonards.
The suspect was part of a group of three men who are all described as white but with tanned skin, aged in their 30s, wearing dark clothing with hoods which were all worn up.
Anyone who witnessed the incident is asked to call 101, quoting serial 796 of 26/1.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Albion's promotion chase reaches fever pitch
- University of Sussex mourning the "passing of a genius"
- New million pound restaurant set for seafront site
- Fears rise as four GP practices in Brighton and Hove look likely to close
- Parents protest over "stressful" SATS could cost them £60 fines