A teenager was attacked and robbed of his mobile phone as he was walking home.
The incident happened at 3.30am this morning (Tuesday February 19) as the 19-year old man was walking up Ditchling Road in Brighton by The Level.
He had reached the junction with Union Street when he was attacked by two men who punched him and took his Apple iPhone 4. The victim went home having suffered facial bruising.
The suspects are both described as being in their late teens, one was about 5'11" and the other was slightly shorter.
Detective Sergeant Emily Hoare said; "If you were in the area of Ditchling Road and The Level around 3 to 3.30am on Tuesday morning and saw any suspicious activity, please contact us via 101 quoting serial 0100 of 18/2.
You can also call independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111."
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- All hail the return of the Palace to our Pier's name
- District judge and his former lover facing jail for stealing £1 million from clients
- Revealed: Teenager used cash made on fake Bestival tickets to fund lavish lifestyle
- Developers claim £45m Aquarena tower will not be second homes’
- Barrage of criticism over police tax plans