Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Picture discovered of man found murdered in Hove
9:37am Wednesday 20th February 2013 in News
A photograph found in the Hove arches where a homeless man’s body was discovered has been released by detectives.
Officers leading the murder inquiry want to speak to the person who took this photograph of Lea Williams and three friends in October last year.
The 45-year-old is pictured in the arches overlooking the pitch and putt course where he was found dead onMonday, February 11 at 8.30pm.
It is also where he was last seen, on February 10.
There have been no arrests and no murder weapon has been found. Anyone with information should call 101.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Man killed in Hove street shooting named as Xhem Krasniqi
- Update: Priest jailed for ten years after being convicted of abusing children
- Angry motorcyclist describes parking permit drama as 'appalling'
- Chichester patient could have mad cow disease
- A27 eastbound at Falmer closed after kerosene and diesel spillage