Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Sussex insurance has 100 jobs to fill right away
10:10am Wednesday 20th February 2013 in News
An insurance company is looking to fill hundreds of vacant posts.
Hastings Direct recently announced it will be creating 200 new roles this year, but it has 100 vacancies to fill immediately at its Bexhill offices.
The vacant roles include web developers, engineering project managers, head of ecommerce, HR business partners and more than 40 front-line full-time and part-time roles in sales and customer service.
The company said it particularly welcomes all applicants who are interested in a part-time role that would include evening and weekend work.
Gary Hoffman, group CEO at the firm in Collington Avenue, Bexhill, said: “We have built Hastings Direct on great service and we are on the lookout for people who have a great attitude and that are prepared to go above and beyond for our customers.
“If people haven’t got any experience, they should not let that put them off applying. We have an excellent training programme that will give them all the tools to be able to deliver our refreshingly straightforward service.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Victim "fabricated" sex assault story - day eleven of Albion players' trial
- Dad-of-two was visiting brother and nephew when he was gunned down in Hove
- UPDATE: A27 closed in both directions near Worthing after serious accident
- Sussex artists put their skills on show
- Sussex's sewage will become drinking water under new plans