Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Post-mortem test unclear on man found dead in Sussex pub
8:43am Thursday 21st February 2013 in News
A post-mortem on a man who was found dead inside a derelict pub has failed to establish what killed him.
A post-mortem was carried out at East Surrey Hospital but did not establish a cause of death.
Toxicology tests will now take place, the results of which are expected in two weeks.
The death is not being treated as suspicious and the case stays with the coroner’s office.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Author Peter James 'lucky to be alive' following 70mph racing crash
- Hove murder: wanted man phones The Argus
- Shoreham Rugby Club holding charity barbecue and fun day
- Police investigate spate of car crime across Sussex
- Sussex Police get Chinese book of sayings as thank you gift