Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Jury still out in Darren Croxton murder case
10:40am Thursday 21st February 2013 in News
The jury in the case of a young dad stabbed to death will consider their verdict for the second day today.
Darren Croxton, from Hailsham, was stabbed on January 22 last year and died at the Royal Sussex County Hospital, Brighton.
Stuart Johnson, 19, of no fixed address, and a 17-year-old from Hailsham both deny murdering Mr Croxton.
Jurors at Lewes Crown Court retired to consider their verdict at 10.30am yesterday (February 20).
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Executive role scrapped in money-saving move at Sussex council
- Sussex schoolboy wins dream trip to 'Antarctica'
- Top pop acts to headline new Brighton festival
- Busy night for Sussex's animal rescue teams
- Morrisons wants to move on to controversial Brighton site