Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Clock’s ticking for Eastbourne run start
11:50am Saturday 23rd February 2013 in News
Fundraisers have just over a week left to sign up to the Eastbourne Half Marathon.
The ninth annual event next weekend is set to be the biggest with entries already topping last year’s 1,400.
The 13-mile route, taking in the seafront and Sovereign Harbour, starts in Princes Park.
Organisers hope the March 3 event will raise over £10,000 for local charities. There will also be a 1km race for youngsters along with a separate event for seniors.
Volunteer marshals are also being sought for the day.
For more details and to sign up call 01323 734645 or visit www.eastbournehalf.co.uk.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Author Peter James 'lucky to be alive' following 70mph racing crash
- Hove murder: wanted man phones The Argus
- Shoreham Rugby Club holding charity barbecue and fun day
- Police investigate spate of car crime across Sussex
- Sussex Police get Chinese book of sayings as thank you gift