Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Bringing home classic musical to BHASVIC
7:00am Monday 25th February 2013 in News
These actors will soon take centre stage to tell a timeless story.
A school production of the classic musical Les Misérables will open at BHASVIC in Brighton on February 27.
The show, billed as a “testament to the survival of the human spirit”, will include classic songs such as Bring Him Home and I Dreamed A Dream.
The run will continue until March 2, with tickets priced £5 and £10.
For full details visit www.bhasvic.ac.uk.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Political coup to oust Brighton and Hove council leader fails
- Sussex Boat owners urged to carry out safety checks
- Sussex mum of eight guilty of £350,000 benefit fraud
- Plans for rooftop gardens in Brighton and Hove
- Seven-year-old Jake becomes detective and helps reunite Brighton mum with precious snaps