Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Fire crews called to tackle early morning Worthing arson
7:35am Monday 25th February 2013 in News
A van which was loaded up with wood chippings was set alight in an apparent arson attack.
The vehicle, which was parked up in Chippers Road, Worthing, was torched in the early hours of this morning (February 25).
Firefighters from the town’s station were called out at 2:53am along with police officers.
A West Sussex Fire and Rescue spokeswoman said that the van was “severely damaged” as a result of the arson attack.
There were no reported injuries.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- David Cameron rejects Caroline Lucas' Page 3 ban call
- Looking Back: Littlehampton fishermen's fight for livelihoods
- New report reveals Brighton seafront is the city's most pressing concern
- Speakers to debate gay marriage proposal
- Jeremy Forrest's 'caring nature' led to his troubles, his sister claims