Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Hove bar's bid for late opening
8:52am Monday 25th February 2013 in News
A bar wants to stay open until the early hours.
As part of its agreed planning permission, The Paris Wine Bar in Church Road, Hove, must close by 11.30pm Monday to Saturday and 11pm on Sunday.
However, owner Eris Kiri wants Brighton and Hove City Council to remove the condition.
This means it will be allowed to open until 2am Monday to Saturday and 1am on Sunday, which is when it is licensed to trade until.
Residents have been notified and the local authority expects to make a decision in the coming weeks.
For more details call 01273 290000.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Busy night for Sussex's animal rescue teams
- Morrisons wants to move on to controversial Brighton site
- Thieves target Brighton community centre three nights in a row
- Learn about Brighton's history in guided walking tour
- Nine days of fun planned for Burgess Hill in June