Crowds at a music festival will be rocking to a popular mod band this summer.
The Lambrettas, famous for hits like D-a-a-ance and Poison Ivy, will grace the stage at the Peacehaven Town Council Music Festival on June 22.
The 1980s cult group will close the event at the Piddinghoe Avenue Sports Park after local bands perform.
Music fans will also have access to refreshments, a small fun fair and family-friendly sports activities.
If you are a local band, provide musical activities and workshops or are a music related business and would like to take part in the festival, contact Kevin Kingston on 01273 575123 or Steve Keogh on 01273 575122.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- GPs under pressure as seventh practice closes
- All Brighton and Hove state schools meet new Government target for progress
- Second girl was raped, jury is told
- Man, 19, charged with stabbing teenager in McDonald's
- May’s Brexit vision divides opinion