Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Man hit with bottle in Brighton street attack
5:59pm Monday 25th February 2013 in News
A man was hit over the head with a glass bottle during an argument in the street.
The attacker struck the 23-year-old victim following a night out in Brighton on Saturday.
The two men were seen arguing at around 10.30pm in the Castle Street area before the suspect was hit with the bottle.
The suspect is described as black, around 5' 10", of large build with short black hair.
Detective Constable Skinner from Brighton and Hove CID said: "The victim had to be taken to the Royal Sussex County Hospital for treatment but thankfully he has since been discharged.
"If you witnessed the assault or know who is responsible then please get in touch. You can call 101 quotng serial 1490 or leave an anonymous message with the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111."
- Brighton and Hove Albion players on trial for sex assault - day eleven
- Texan cheerleaders' Brighton treat
- A27 closed in both directions near Worthing after serious accident
- Lose your head at Brighton Fringe - literally
- Sussex hospital gets blood recycling technology