Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Two men arrested after Brighton street robbery
Two men have been arrested following a street robbery in the early hours of this morning (February 26).
Police were called after reports a 29-year old was attacked from behind in Charlotte Street, Brighton, at 3.15am.
He was robbed of his wallet and mobile phone.
Police searched the area and arrested two men just ten minutes later.
A wallet and mobile phone were recovered.
The pair are currently in custody for interviews and further enquiries.
The victim was taken to the Royal Sussex County Hospital to be treated for head injuries but is expected to be discharged later today.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Woman who died following 'interaction' with police officers in Brighton named as Kelly Pearson
- Man killed after being struck by train at Moulsecoomb named as Mark Ellis, 29
- Teen who was struck by car on M23 as he fled from police is still critically ill one month on
- The Argus and City College '50 in 5’ apprentices drive nearing target
- Police called to fox pelt draped over Newhaven phonebox
Comments are closed on this article.