Police discovered a drugs factory in Brighton yesterday (February 25).
Officers attended Lynchet Close at noon and found a cannabis factory.
Two people have been arrested.
A 32-year-old woman has been arrested for theft and cultivation of drugs and a 50-year-old man on suspicion of cultivating drugs.
They remained in custody on Monday at 5.30pm.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Range Rover thief strikes again but new attempt is bungled
- Giant water slide the size of three football pitches destined for Brighton
- East Sussex hospital bosses given vote of no confidence
- Teenagers arrested after man stabbed in the chest during burglary at his home
- Revealed: The face of the thief who preyed on elderly caught red-handed