Police discovered a drugs factory in Brighton yesterday (February 25).
Officers attended Lynchet Close at noon and found a cannabis factory.
Two people have been arrested.
A 32-year-old woman has been arrested for theft and cultivation of drugs and a 50-year-old man on suspicion of cultivating drugs.
They remained in custody on Monday at 5.30pm.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Man jailed for attempting to smuggle 17 Albanians into Sussex by boat
- Two injured after fight outside Brighton nightclubs
- Girl, 13, touched inappropriately by man as she walked with friend
- Vivean Gray, aka Neighbours Mrs Mangel, who lived in Shoreham passes away, aged 92
- Man in critical condition after being attacked with wooden mallet at barbecue