Police discovered a drugs factory in Brighton yesterday (February 25).
Officers attended Lynchet Close at noon and found a cannabis factory.
Two people have been arrested.
A 32-year-old woman has been arrested for theft and cultivation of drugs and a 50-year-old man on suspicion of cultivating drugs.
They remained in custody on Monday at 5.30pm.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Teenager's 16th birthday party shut down by police after gatecrasher chaos
- Brighton and Hove bus company announce fare increases - but not for all passengers
- Anti-slip tape to be used to help declutter the pavements of Brighton and Hove
- Decision by council to evict a paralysed man “truly disgraceful” says veteran politician
- Charity set up by Body Shop founder under investigation over grants