Police discovered a drugs factory in Brighton yesterday (February 25).
Officers attended Lynchet Close at noon and found a cannabis factory.
Two people have been arrested.
A 32-year-old woman has been arrested for theft and cultivation of drugs and a 50-year-old man on suspicion of cultivating drugs.
They remained in custody on Monday at 5.30pm.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Widow brands fake paramedic 'the devil incarnate'
- Fire engine cut ‘will risk lives’
- Man climbs onto rooftops after police chase through Brighton city centre
- Apology after warden knocked down at Woodingdean school
- Ofsted drop inspector accused of copying and pasting reports on Sussex schools