Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Clinic delays at Sussex hospitals
7:00am Wednesday 27th February 2013 in News
Scores of patients have been left facing delays after dozens of hospital outpatient clinics were cancelled.
Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Trust called off 47 clinics at its hospitals in Worthing, Shoreham and Chichester in January with less than six weeks’ notice.
A report to the trust board said the problem had been caused by higher than expected staff sickness which meant cover could not be provided.
Alternative dates were offered to the patients affected.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Eastbourne lifeboat crew rush out of funeral for sea rescue
- Man dies in Hove street shooting
- Brighton tool shop owner kicks out Tourette's man from store
- Body of young woman found in Westbourne house fire
- Albion admit investigation launched into Palace dressing room incident