Is there anything you would like to ask Sussex Police’s top roads officer?
Superintendent Natalie Maloney, head of the force’s Road Policing Unit, will be answering Argus readers’ questions as part of our Your Interview series.
We have already featured Albion chief executive Paul Barber, Brighton Pavilion Green MP Caroline Lucas and Brighton businessman Mike Holland among others.
We are now asking our readers for questions for Supt Maloney.
Ever wanted to know more about how police deal with speeding?
Or maybe you want to ask Supt Maloney why roads are shut for so long following crashes.
Email your questions to email@example.com or call Anna on 01273 544539.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Coach passengers able to walk away from crash with crane on A27
- VIDEO: Madness of man who stops to have his picture taken sat on the edge of 500ft cliff
- Body found on beach not being treated as suspicious
- Two taken to hospital following crash on A27
- Air ambulance called as boy, 12, is knocked over