Is there anything you would like to ask Sussex Police’s top roads officer?
Superintendent Natalie Maloney, head of the force’s Road Policing Unit, will be answering Argus readers’ questions as part of our Your Interview series.
We have already featured Albion chief executive Paul Barber, Brighton Pavilion Green MP Caroline Lucas and Brighton businessman Mike Holland among others.
We are now asking our readers for questions for Supt Maloney.
Ever wanted to know more about how police deal with speeding?
Or maybe you want to ask Supt Maloney why roads are shut for so long following crashes.
Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Anna on 01273 544539.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- It's our birthday: The Argus celebrates 135 years
- Man charged with attempted murder after woman stabbed multiple times
- Hospital scare for girl after she sits on used needle
- Police return to area where murdered student found
- Firefighters drafted in to help rescue seagull trapped in netting