Is there anything you would like to ask Sussex Police’s top roads officer?
Superintendent Natalie Maloney, head of the force’s Road Policing Unit, will be answering Argus readers’ questions as part of our Your Interview series.
We have already featured Albion chief executive Paul Barber, Brighton Pavilion Green MP Caroline Lucas and Brighton businessman Mike Holland among others.
We are now asking our readers for questions for Supt Maloney.
Ever wanted to know more about how police deal with speeding?
Or maybe you want to ask Supt Maloney why roads are shut for so long following crashes.
Email your questions to email@example.com or call Anna on 01273 544539.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Black Friday shopping bonanza in Sussex
- UPDATE: Pair of "soulmates" and friend fighting for life after late night horror crash
- Scam gang conned elderly out of £250k
- Builders divert Victorian sewer pipe under i360 site
- In The Dock: Nine people who have appeared in court from Brighton and Hove