Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Boy kicked repeatedly before robbed in park in Selsey
6:30pm Tuesday 26th February 2013 in News
A 13-year-old boy was kicked repeatedly before thieves robbed him.
The attack happened at the Manor Green Park recreation ground in Selsey at about 7pm on Tuesday, February 19.
The victim was approached by a group of teenage boys all wearing black.
He was pushed to the floor before the suspects kicked him repeatedly.
They then rifled through his pockets removing various items including a Blackberry Curve 9320 mobile phone, cash and a set of blue and white headphones.
The boy suffered minor injuries and was left shaken by the ordeal.
Detective Constable Mike Mckee said: "I am keen to talk to anyone who saw any suspicious activity in the area on the 19 February. If anyone has been offered similar items for sale in recent days please make contact with Sussex Police."
Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 101 quoting serial 1485 of 19/02 or the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- Police warn - do not approach men wanted in connection with Hove shooting murder
- Hove hospice on the lookout for volunteers
- Candidates put themselves forward to push out Green MP Caroline Lucas
- Man killed after being struck on A27 in Worthing named as Ryan Chapman
- Speakers for key debate on King Alfred confirmed