Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Man found dead in Hove
A man has been found dead at an address in Hove.
Police were called to Nevill Avenue at about 3.40pm yesterday (February 26) following concerns for a man's health.
When emergency services arrived, a 48-year-old was found dead.
Neighbours said three police cars and an ambulance were outside the property for several hours.
A spokesman for Sussex Police said: "Police attended an address in Nevill Avenue, Hove, at around 3.40pm on Tuesday following concern for the health of a man.
"A 48-year-old man was found dead at the property.
"His death is not being treated as suspicious and the coroner has been informed."
- WITH VIDEO: Lorry stuck under bridge in Hove
- Van drove off after three-car accident
- Police appeal for Eastern European language speakers in recruitment blitz
- Police seek men who ran from hit and run
- Giant life-size statues at sizeable exhibit