Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Motorcyclist in hospital after crash at notorious Seven Dials junction
11:10am Wednesday 27th February 2013 in News
A motorcyclist was rushed to hospital after a crash at the notorius Seven Dials junction this morning.
The collision happened at about 8.50am between a VW Tiguan and the motorbike.
The male motorcyclist was conscious and breathing according to emergency staff but was taken to Royal Sussex Councy Hospital.
The driver of the car is not believed to have suffered any injuries.
The scene, which caused minor delays on Dyke Road, was cleared by about 10.10am.
- Victim "fabricated" sex assault story - day eleven of Albion players' trial
- Dad-of-two was visiting brother and nephew when he was gunned down in Hove
- UPDATE: A27 closed in both directions near Worthing after serious accident
- Plant could be fighting germs
- Campaigners lie down in Kings Road, Brighton, causing traffic chaos