Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Coach crashes on A23 but passengers unhurt
11:09am Wednesday 27th February 2013 in News
A coach crashed on the A23 this morning but the nobody was hurt in the collision.
The National Express service from Gatwick to Brighton collided with a truck, which was carrying a mini digger, at about 9.30am at the junction with the Approach in Brighton.
The driver of the lorry is believed to have suffered a minor injury but police were not needed at the scene.
- Man killed in Hove street shooting named as Xhem Krasniqi
- Port alert launched as police hunt for gunman in fatal Hove triple shooting
- Update: Priest jailed for ten years after being convicted of abusing children
- Newhaven school shells out £24,000 to smarten up pupils
- Two Seaford residents reach their 104th birthdays