Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Brighton and Hove and Lewes council chiefs fail to win title
6:30pm Wednesday 27th February 2013 in News
Two council leaders missed out on a top award.
But neither won the title with the award going to Catherine West of Islington Council.
The Local Government Information Unit (LGIU), which organises the awards, said they had been nominated by the public and shortlisted from a record number of nominees.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Brighton and Hove braces itself for another week of bin strikes as rubbish piles up
- Cyclists flout pavement ban just days after police crackdown on Brighton seafront
- Brighton and Hove City Council urged to let blue badge holders park for free
- Chichester toddler savaged by dog
- Number of A&E patients in Sussex is rising