Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Albion and Sussex Police to hold Palace podcast
6:20am Friday 1st March 2013 in News
Football fans are to be given the chance to quiz club officials and police ahead of a derby clash.
Brighton and Hove Albion and Sussex Police are to answer questions from fans on a specially arranged podcast.
The pair took the decision after receiving a number of queries from supporters of both sides about their operations for the match on Sunday March 17.
Albion’s head of operations Richard Hebberd and stadium safety officer Chris Baker will join Chief Inspector Paul Betts and Football Liaison Officer PC Darren Balkham from Sussex Police to answer questions.
The podcast will be released next week.
To submit questions visit www.sussex.police.uk/policing-in-sussex/your-community/football-intelligence-and-liaison-officers-(1)/brighton-and-hove-albion-and-sussex-police-podcast/
- Victim "fabricated" sex assault story - day eleven of Albion players' trial
- Dad-of-two was visiting brother and nephew when he was gunned down in Hove
- UPDATE: A27 closed in both directions near Worthing after serious accident
- Sussex artists put their skills on show
- Sussex's sewage will become drinking water under new plans