Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Four more sex charges against Hove man
11:10am Friday 1st March 2013 in News
A factory employee accused of sexual offences against a mentally disordered care home resident and staff is to appear in court today (March 1).
Paul Brown, 55, of Clarendon Road, Hove, was charged with eight sex offences against female staff and an elderly female resident after his arrest in December.
Four more charges have now been added – three counts of sexual assault by touching against staff and one count of engaging in sexual activity with a mentally disordered resident at a care home in Brighton between 2005 and 2010.
Brown is due to appear at Brighton Magistrates’ Court today to face all 12 charges.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Busy night for Sussex's animal rescue teams
- Morrisons wants to move on to controversial Brighton site
- Thieves target Brighton community centre three nights in a row
- Learn about Brighton's history in guided walking tour
- Nine days of fun planned for Burgess Hill in June