Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Learn to bulk buy food workshop in Brighton
2:10pm Saturday 2nd March 2013 in News
How to bulk buy food and save money is being taught at a free workshop.
Brighton and Hove Food Partnership is teaming up with Stroudco Food Hub to help people set up food buying groups.
Sometimes called food co-ops, the bulk buying schemes enable people to buy affordable healthy food items including fresh fruit and vegetables and dried goods.
The workshop is taking place on March 4 between 6pm and 9pm at Community Base’s South Wing Conference Room in Queens Road.
Places for the workshop must be booked in advance by contacting email@example.com or 01273 431700.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Political coup to oust Brighton and Hove council leader fails
- Open day at well-being centre in Hove
- Sussex Boat owners urged to carry out safety checks
- Sussex mum of eight guilty of £350,000 benefit fraud
- Plans for rooftop gardens in Brighton and Hove