Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Red letter day for Sussex blues band
2:50pm Saturday 2nd March 2013 in News
A young blues band are set to have their latest track aired on national radio.
Up and coming band Red Butler, from Uckfield, will have a track from their latest EP aired on Radio 2 on March 4.
The band, which features musicians aged between 18 and 23 from Uckfield, Framfield, Brighton, Eastbourne and Buxted, will have their song played on the Paul Jones show.
The band described the announcement as “a huge breakthrough” and said their momentum was increasing.
Red Butler will be playing at the Hare and Hounds in Framfield on March 30.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Teens sick of 'uncool' clothes design their own T-shirts - now A-list love them
- Two taken to hospital after wall collapses in Eastbourne
- Paedophile teacher told police he was looking at them for 'research'
- Jury ask for more evidence at Albion players sex trial
- Brighton and Hove bus drivers could face shorts ban