Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Tributes paid to Brighton 'community legend' Mike Dalley
A well-known Brighton businessman has died, it has been announced.
Mike Dalley, who owned Cardome in Kemp Town, featured regularly in The Argus over the years.
He became ill three weeks ago and died on Friday.
Tributes have already come in for Mr Dalley who was also a member of the St James’s Street Action Group.
On Facebook PC Rich Bridger said: “Saddened to hear of Mike Dalley passing away this morning. My thoughts are with his friends and family at this sad time.”
Jamie Kinniburgh said: “You were a community legend and will be sorely missed. St James' Street and the whole of Kemptown will be a less sparkly place without you.”
If you would like to pay tribute to Mr Dalley email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Author Peter James 'lucky to be alive' following 70mph racing crash
- Hove murder: wanted man phones The Argus
- Shoreham Rugby Club holding charity barbecue and fun day
- Police investigate spate of car crime across Sussex
- Sussex Police get Chinese book of sayings as thank you gift