Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Body of missing Bognor woman Sandra Hall found
The body of a woman was found off the A27 this morning.
It was found in Tye Lane, Walberton, near Arundel.
Although the body has yet to be officially identified it is believed to be Sandra Hall, 56, who went missing from her Bognor home four weeks ago.
Inspector Nick Bowman said: "News of the discovery is terribly sad. Today we were out renewing our appeals when we received a call from a member of the public at about 10am.
"He had been out walking when he found the body of a woman in a wooded copse in Walberton. We believe the body is Sandra's and we have informed her family. We are not treating her death as suspicious.
"Our thoughts are with her family who, like us, had held out hope that she would be found safe and well. Sandra, who suffers from depression, went missing from her home on 3 February.
"I want to thank the public and the search teams for their compassion and support during our appeals and extensive searches over the last four weeks."
The coroner has been informed.
- Victim "fabricated" sex assault story - day eleven of Albion players' trial
- Dad-of-two was visiting brother and nephew when he was gunned down in Hove
- UPDATE: A27 closed in both directions near Worthing after serious accident
- Sussex artists put their skills on show
- Sussex's sewage will become drinking water under new plans