Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Leading the jet set life...
Big kid David ‘Waz’ Thompson loves talking to his friends on the Palace Pier.
The difference is that, while his mates are standing on the decking, Waz is walking on the water.
He is the proud owner of a solo fly-board costing about £5,000.
It allows you to ‘fly’ above the waves.
Waz, from Kent, played in the sea over the weekend.
He said: “It allows you to fly like Ironman.
“It’s the best toy ever.
“I plunged in and out of water and did back flips like a dolphin. I went eye level with people on the pier and soaked people – just my friends. It’s a scream.”
- Albion players cleared of sexually assaulting a 19-year-old woman
- Your say: Are the Greens fit to run Brighton and Hove City Council?
- Brighton and Hove council boss apologises for rubbish problems
- Designs for life - designs students create products for the future
- Still time to join the Ribbonwalk at Petworth House