Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Teenage girl racially abused by gang in Horsham
A schoolgirl has been racially abused and assaulted in Horsham Park.
The 13-year-old was walking behind the skatepark to an area covered by bushes and trees when she was grabbed.
The two boys and two girls put the victim in a headlock and kicked and punched her.
During the assault on February 27 at 4pm the teenager was also racially abused.
One of the girls is described as slim, has blue eyes and brown hair tied up in a ponytail and was wearing denim, skinny jeans and a jacket and t-shirt.
The boy who had hold of the victim is of medium build and was wearing white trousers and a dark blue coloured hooded top.
The second girl had red shoes on and the other boy was wearing a hooded top with the hood up and tracksuit bottoms.
PCSO Emma Atvarnieks said: "This was an unprovoked and racist attack on the victim.
"It was an unusual incident for Horsham, particularly the park, and we are appealing for witnesses.
"There must have been other people at that time in the area."
Anyone with information should phone Sussex Police on 101 quoting serial 1183 of February 28.
- Body of young woman found in Westbourne house fire
- Albion admit investigation launched into Palace dressing room incident
- Top comics back late Brighton playwright's theatre dream
- 200-year-old skeleton found by boy on West Wittering beach laid to rest
- Hove TV presenter's plea for daughter's missing degree work