Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
X Factor host's Brighton restaurant "doing fine"
7:30am Monday 11th March 2013 in News
X Factor host Dermot O’Leary has dismissed rumours over the future of his Brighton fish restaurant after its sister eatery closed due to poor sales.
The Radio 2 host shut the 130-seat Fishy Fishy restaurant in Poole, Dorset, after two-and-a-half years with the loss of 13 jobs.
However, he told a national newspaper that the Brighton branch, in East Street, was “doing fine”.
He added: “Sadly we decided that Fishy Fishy Poole should cease trading owing to the current financial climate.
“Fishy Fishy Brighton continues to trade as normal.”
- Union announces further strike action after negotiation talks crumble
- Looking back: Budgie not just a pretty boy then!
- Union’s anger at frontline care plans in West Sussex
- Huge shingle moving operation to improve coastal defence in Shoreham and Lancing
- Sussex anti-frackers in tea party protest