Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Brighton Festival’s signing up volunteers
6:30pm Monday 11th March 2013 in News
Brighton Festival is hoping to capitalise on the recent volunteering spirit to make this year’s event the best ever.
Bosses are searching for an army of Festival Makers for the May 4 to 26 event.
A spokeswoman said: “If you are passionate about the arts, friendly and energetic, we would love to hear from you.
“Our Festival Makers will carry on the fantastic success of the volunteers in 2012 and make 2013 another amazing year of culture and entertainment.”
Among the tasks to be dished out to the volunteers are assisting with meet and greets, organising welcome packs, helping with social media and supporting front of house.
An open day for anyone considering volunteering is being held tomorrow between 4pm and 7pm in the Brighton Dome Studio Theatre Bar.
For more information visit: www.brightondome.org/about_us/jobs.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Brighton and Hove braces itself for another week of bin strikes as rubbish piles up
- Cyclists flout pavement ban just days after police crackdown on Brighton seafront
- Brighton and Hove City Council urged to let blue badge holders park for free
- Appeal for junior firefighters
- MP concerns over seawater pollution in Brighton and Hove