Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Brighton Fringe programme hits the streets
7:40am Tuesday 12th March 2013 in News
This year’s Brighton Fringe programmes will be available from today (March 12).
More than 100,000 of the booklets will be in cafés, restaurants, pubs, and shops across the south east.
Inside will be a guide to the 700-plus shows at this year’s event as well as booking information.
The Fringe will run for four weeks for the first time between May 4 and June 2.
The full programme of events is also available online at: www.brightonfringe.org.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Police warn - do not approach men wanted in connection with Hove shooting murder
- Candidates put themselves forward to push out Green MP Caroline Lucas
- Man killed after being struck on A27 in Worthing named as Ryan Chapman
- Speakers for key debate on King Alfred confirmed
- Outgoing mayor takes to stage