Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Expanding high-speed broadband in Brighton and Hove
10:20am Tuesday 12th March 2013 in News
BT has announced a further expansion of high-speed fibre broadband in Brighton and Hove after investing in the exchanges at Withdean and Kemp Town.
More than 4,000 households will be able to access the new service by spring 2014.
John Weaver, BT’s south-east regional director, said: “This is another important step forward for East Sussex. Anything you can think of doing online, you can do better with fibre broadband.”
“High-speed digital connectivity is essential if our businesses are to compete effectively and we are to protect and create jobs.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Body of young woman found in Westbourne house fire
- Albion admit investigation launched into Palace dressing room incident
- Top comics back late Brighton playwright's theatre dream
- 200-year-old skeleton found by boy on West Wittering beach laid to rest
- Hove TV presenter's plea for daughter's missing degree work