Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
More snow forecast for later today
8:48am Tuesday 12th March 2013 in News
More snow is predicted for Sussex later today (March 12).
The Met office is forecasting frequenst snow showers across Sussex, although they will become less widespread later this afternoon.
It will be feeling exceptionally cold with strong winds gradually easing.
The maximum temperature is 4C.
Tonight there will be scattered snow showers across East Sussex and there is a risk of ice on untreated surfaces, as a widespread frost occurs with temperatures falling to -1C.
Many places will start dry, tomorrow but scattered sleet, hail and snow showers will gradually reach many places through the afternoon.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Fire crew called to Eastbourne lift blaze
- Local heroes in Worthing tackle trouble-making youths - do you know someone similar in your area?
- Fears development is harming badger community in Hove
- What a stink! Oil, fat and grease cost sewers more than £11m a year
- Free health check offered for Crawley residents