Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Man killed after being hit by train named as Josh Lyons, 26
A man killed after being struck by a train has been named.
He was 26-year-old Josh Lyons of Crawley.
Mr Lyons died after being hit by a train near Ifield, Crawley, at 8.50pm on Friday.
He was struck by a London Victoria to Portsmouth service and died at the scene.
His death has been referred to the coroner.
Pay tribute to Mr Lyons. Email email@example.com
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Albion players cleared of sexually assaulting a 19-year-old woman
- Your say: Are the Greens fit to run Brighton and Hove City Council?
- Bexhill link road protesters threaten fresh action
- So many good reasons to log on to Argus website
- Mum’s frustration after Sussex health panel refuses to pay for eye op