Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Man injured in Worthing roof fall
A man has fallen from a roof in Worthing.
The air ambulance attended A’Becket Gardens, off Roedean Road, at about 1.30pm today following reports a man in his 40s was injured.
The man has been taken to hospital. Police are not treating the fall as suspicious.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Jeremy Forrest's 'caring nature' led to his troubles, his sister claims
- Homes powered by £500k solar farm
- Brightonand Hove rangers get to work
- Brighton and Hove braces itself for another week of bin strikes as rubbish piles up
- Number of A&E patients in Sussex is rising