Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Three men receive treatment after Lancing fire
8:10am Thursday 14th March 2013 in News
Three men received treatment after a fire affected two semi-detached homes.
About 11 firefighters dealt with the incident in Brighton Road, Lancing after being called at about 12.20am today.
Three men were treated by paramedics for smoke inhalation at the scene.
It is thought the fire was caused by a faulty heater in a first floor bedroom.
A spokeswoman for West Sussex Fire and Rescue said: “The fire investigation team has visited the scene and confirmed it was accidental.”
She added fire had damaged the entire bedroom while smoke affected all of the first floor.
Were you at the scene? Did you take photographs of the fire? Send them to email@example.com or call 01273 544527.
- Political coup to oust Brighton and Hove council leader fails
- Open day at well-being centre in Hove
- Sussex Boat owners urged to carry out safety checks
- Sussex mum of eight guilty of £350,000 benefit fraud
- Plans for rooftop gardens in Brighton and Hove