Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Chance to stand for election in West Sussex
9:10am Thursday 14th March 2013 in News
Prospective councillors have until April 5 to submit their nominations.
Elections are being held for all 71 electoral divisions of West Sussex County Council on May 2.
To stand for election, a candidate must be a British citizen or a citizen of a member country of the European Union or the Commonwealth.
They also must be aged 18 or over and either registered to vote in West Sussex or have worked in the county for more than a year.
For more details call 033022 22521 or visit www.westsussex.gov.uk/your_council/councillors_and_democracy.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Brighton and Hove braces itself for another week of bin strikes as rubbish piles up
- Cyclists flout pavement ban just days after police crackdown on Brighton seafront
- Brighton and Hove City Council urged to let blue badge holders park for free
- Number of A&E patients in Sussex is rising
- Children in Brighton get new toys thanks to The Argus Appeal