John Catt wins Court of Appeal challenge to have details wiped from 'extremism' database (From The Argus)
Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
John Catt wins Court of Appeal challenge to have details wiped from 'extremism' database
A veteran political campaigner has won a Court of Appeal challenge to have details about his attendance at various protests removed from a police "extremism" database.
John Catt, 88, from Brighton, won the challenge today (March 14).
More to follow
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Albion players cleared of sexually assaulting a 19-year-old woman
- Your say: Are the Greens fit to run Brighton and Hove City Council?
- Bexhill link road protesters threaten fresh action
- So many good reasons to log on to Argus website
- Mum’s frustration after Sussex health panel refuses to pay for eye op