John Catt wins Court of Appeal challenge to have details wiped from 'extremism' database (From The Argus)
Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
John Catt wins Court of Appeal challenge to have details wiped from 'extremism' database
A veteran political campaigner has won a Court of Appeal challenge to have details about his attendance at various protests removed from a police "extremism" database.
John Catt, 88, from Brighton, won the challenge today (March 14).
More to follow
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Body of young woman found in Westbourne house fire
- Albion admit investigation launched into Palace dressing room incident
- Top comics back late Brighton playwright's theatre dream
- 200-year-old skeleton found by boy on West Wittering beach laid to rest
- Hove TV presenter's plea for daughter's missing degree work