Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Brighton schoolboy's Red Nose furniture for Comic Relief
10:10am Friday 15th March 2013 in News
This young designer has certainly got the nose for a good fundraising idea.
Felix Charlesworth from Brighton College has made a chair and table from Red Noses to raise cash for Comic Relief.
The 13-year-old’s colourful creations are now on display at the Pardon My French gift shop in Kemp Town, Brighton.
A spokeswoman for Brighton College said: “Felix is an enterprising young man who made these stunning pieces all by himself.
“He had the passion and was determined to do something about it.”
Argus photographers are fully booked today (March 15).
If your event is not being covered directly by the team today then please send us your videos, pictures and information to email@example.com
Don’t miss The Argus tomorrow (March 16) for a round-up of events.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Jeremy Forrest's 'caring nature' led to his troubles, his sister claims
- Homes powered by £500k solar farm
- Brighton and Hove braces itself for another week of bin strikes as rubbish piles up
- Number of A&E patients in Sussex is rising
- Chichester toddler savaged by dog