Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Man arrested over Hastings street attack
3:47pm Friday 15th March 2013 in News
A civil engineer has been charged in relation to an attack which left a man in a coma.
Daniel Lawson, from Salisbury Road in St Leonards, has been charged with grievous bodily harm with intent and actual bodily harm against Hastings man George Gardiner.
Mr Gardiner, 27, was found lying unconscious near the Hastings Adventure and Crazy Golf complex on the A259 Seafront Road at around 6.30am on Sunday and remains in hospital in a medically induced coma.
Lawson, 31, was also charged with production of cannabis following a search of his home.
- Author Peter James 'lucky to be alive' following 70mph racing crash
- Hove murder: wanted man phones The Argus
- Shoreham Rugby Club holding charity barbecue and fun day
- Police investigate spate of car crime across Sussex
- Sussex Police get Chinese book of sayings as thank you gift