Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Three hospitalised after Lancing fire
6:10am Saturday 16th March 2013 in News
Three men were taken to hospital after a fire spread through two semi-detached homes.
About 11 firefighters dealt with the incident in Brighton Road, Lancing, after being called at about 12.20am yesterday (March 15).
Three men were treated by paramedics for smoke inhalation at the scene before being taken to hospital by ambulance.
It is thought the fire was caused by a faulty heater in a first-floor bedroom.
A spokeswoman for West Sussex Fire and Rescue said: “The fire investigation team has visited the scene and confirmed it was accidental.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Updated: One killed in Hove shooting
- Council in racism row
- Tight collar causes cat horrific injuries
- Schools struggle to recruit new heads
- Police called to Lewes school after pupils' high jinks