Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Woman taken to hospital following St Leonards fire
3:30pm Saturday 16th March 2013 in News
A serious fire broke out at a home.
Four breathing apparatus and four fire engines attended the fire in Cornfield Terrace, St Leonards, at 6.15pm on Friday.
A woman was taken to hospital suffering from smoke inhalation.
- Brighton and Hove braces itself for another week of bin strikes as rubbish piles up
- Number of A&E patients in Sussex is rising
- Chichester toddler savaged by dog
- Tributes to Crawley child killed by mirror
- Cyclists flout pavement ban just days after police crackdown on Brighton seafront