Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Topless woman rescued from the sea
A topless woman was rescued from the beach at Bexhill this morning.
She was in the sea sans top when police and coastguards attended.
Onlookers stared as she frolicked in the surf..
Bexhill Coastguards said: “Just after 10am this morning, women reported in surf, between De La Warr Pavilion and Clock Tower.
“Both Hastings RNLI Lifeboats tasked along with Bexhill Coastguard Rescue Team.
“Police managed to grab casualty as she approached beach.
“Once secured paramedics and coastguards began treatment for hypothermia.”
- Political coup to oust Brighton and Hove council leader fails
- Open day at well-being centre in Hove
- Sussex Boat owners urged to carry out safety checks
- Sussex mum of eight guilty of £350,000 benefit fraud
- Plans for rooftop gardens in Brighton and Hove