Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Snow set to return to Sussex?
7:30am Sunday 17th March 2013 in News
Snowcould return to Sussex next week.
Met Check, which reports weather forecasts, has predicted “light sleet”, for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
It said on Tuesday evening temperatures could fall as low as -4 degrees centigrade.
On Monday and Tuesday the county was covered in a blanket of snow with some motorists stuck on the M23 for 12 hours.
- Business owners fight back over Brighton and Hove bin strike
- Woman killed in A22 accident near Uckfield is named
- Night time police patrols to target anti-social behaviour
- Charity collection boxes could be used by fraudsters
- David Cameron rejects Caroline Lucas' Page 3 ban call