Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Burglar hides on roof of Withdean Stadium
A burglar hid on the roof of a football stadium.
The man is suspected to one of two men who were disturbed while burgling a home in Dyke Road Avenue, Brighton, at about 10pm on Saturday night.
He ran off and climbed onto the roof of Withdean Stadium, former home of Brighton and Hove Albion.
Police called firefighters to trace the man, but they were stood down on route.
A Sussex Police spokesman said they were still attempting to trace the burglars who both escaped their clutches.
- Eastbourne father and son councillors set to become Chinese television stars
- Political coup to oust Brighton and Hove council leader fails
- Bin backlog in Brighton and Hove 'like living in Victorian era'
- Teens sick of 'uncool' clothes design their own T-shirts - now A-list love them
- Two taken to hospital after wall collapses in Eastbourne